At Eurofast Audit Ltd we invest and commit in our employees with ongoing learning and development seminars. You can stay assure that we will give you all the necessary tools and training to overcome any challenges derived by the business environment, by helping you develop your career to the maximum. In Eurofast Audit we recognize and reward excellence, we nourish team work and team spirit and thrive on life-long learning.
If you believe that you are an individual who can thrive through challenges, who is open to expand your professional knowledge, and you are a genuine team player then we would like to speak to you. Send us your CV with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care the rest.
- University Degree or higher preferably with an accounting/financial background
- Pursuing the ACCA qualification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Greek and English
- Teamwork and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a pleasant environment
- A good, friendly and professional attitude towards clients and associates
- Self-motivate and career-drive
- Undertake audit assignments under close supervision of senior auditor
- Assist in the preparation of audit working papers based on ISA and financial statements based on IFRS
- Develop good understanding of corporate and personal taxation, carry out tax computations and prepare tax forms
- Involve in company’s special audit and assurance projects.
We are an ACCA Approved Platinum Employer and we offer an attractive package of remuneration, including paid tuition fees, examination fees and paid study leave to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please note that only short-list candidates will be contacted for an interview.
CVs and cover letters to be submitted by 28 of February 2020 at email@example.com